Clo3D has developed into a highly sought-after skill due to the expanding demand for more efficiency and a reduced environmental impact within the fashion sector. Patternmakers and fashion designers are fast realising how important it is to have 3D garment creation skills.
The Clo3D course will teach you all you need to know to begin designing 3D clothing. It will help you learn all the fundamentals quickly and effectively, which is ideal for working professionals who value their time.
- Requirement for the Course:
Prior expertise in patternmaking and garment construction will be beneficial.
Three-button mouse with a scrolling wheel and PC with Clo-3D support.
You don’t need any prior experience with 3D modelling software because we’ll start from scratch with the fundamentals of setup and navigation.
How to use the interface
How to set up Clo and navigate in it.
How to load an avatar and customize its hair, skin, complexion
How to make a basic pattern of skirt, pant, top & its customization.
How to sew the pattern in Clo.
How to add an avatar, change its appearance, size, and pose and save your custom avatar.
How to apply texture leather, velvet, plastic, and metal
How to make transparent fabric
- Colour and prints
How to add colour to your garment
How to add ruffles
How to add print
How to make an animated 360-degree video of your garment
How to do a virtual fashion show
How to develop high-quality images
How to add background
How to change the pose
How to use pins, tacks, and steam in Clo.
How to render images, turntable images and animations.
How to do finished edges like piping and binding
How to do embroidery (Kantha)
How to add jewellery
How to add buttons
How to do zippers and invisible zippers
How to use elastic
How to use holographic fabric
How to do sports wear
How to make fur garments
How to add bow and buckle
How to do cut work
How to add a dupatta and do Indian wear
How to make harem pants and sleeves
How to make big flares
CAREER OPTION – Advantages of the course
- You can work with experienced fashion designers and industry experts Prerit design Academy will guide you to be industry ready after completion of the course. You will be knowledgeable enough to start your own design house, brand, store, or work with other fashion houses.
- Each course is designed keeping in mind the futuristic needs of the industry.
- Prerit design Academy will be the right platform if you are planning to pursue a career in the fashion industry.
- Enrol now and build the right path to living your dream.
- Every student who completes the programme successfully will be given a Prerit design Academy Certificate of Completion.
Learn 3D CLO if you…
- Want to create realistic-looking 3D designs from the comfort of your home?
- Want to visualise your concepts by creating a realistic 3D model?
- Want to reduce fabric waste while working sustainably?
- Wish to create engaging animations for marketing initiatives on social media?
- Want to explore various iterations of your design concepts without producing many physical prototypes?
- Need to know the fundamentals of cloth simulation?
By the end of the course, you will also have a portfolio of various projects that you can add to your resume to highlight your newly acquired talents. With the help of this course, you can create your own designs, do fits, create renders and animations, and much more…even if you have no prior experience with 3D software.